VITAL FACTS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER AND RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING A SCREEN FOR YOUR TOY HAULER OR TRAILER
1. Check out toy hauler reviews on Amazon.
2. Visit toy hauler screen websites.
3. This is a must. Find out if screens are made in China or some other foreign country.
4. Make sure the screen you are going to purchase is actual insect screen and not a fabric mesh made in China.
5. Check to see if screen will puncture easily.
6. Check to see if screen material is waterproof.
7. Check out how easily fabric mesh will tear and leave a hole in the fabric for insects to fly in.
8. Check to see if screen can be opened from inside or out.
9. Check to see if the the screen fasteners will hold screen securely in the wind.
10. Check to see if screening mounting is secure on all sides and not every 6 to 12 inches allowing insects to sneak in through the cracks and openings.